Celebrate Your Birthday on Ice!
Birthday Parties at AdventHealth Center Ice
Our Birthday Party options are customizable for every child’s individual and unique style. Our events crew works hard to ensure each party is hassle free for organizers, and that each guest has fun from start to finish. Let our party coordinators handle the next birthday celebration for you or your loved one and you will find out that we are ‘more than an ice rink’.
Custom catering options are available from our in-house restaurant, Top Shelf Sports Lounge.
CLICK BELOW TO BOOK YOUR PARTY TODAY!
PACKAGES & ADD-ONS
CUSTOMIZED OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
IC’s VIP PARTY PACKAGE
$525 + Tax
- 2.5 Hour party in two large party rooms
- 1 hour of mini rink PRIVATE skating
- 14 skaters plus Birthday child included
- Additional Party Skating Guests are $12.00 per skater after 15
- Two pitchers of Lemonade and pitchers of water included
- All Tableware Included (Tablecloths, Napkins, Forks, Plates & Cups)
- 2 double cut cheese pizzas (16 slices)
- IC’s Event Crew Member for set-up, assistance, on-ice monitoring, and clean-up. (Gratuity not included, but very much appreciated)
- Ability to dictate your own party music (Clean)
- 5 Skate Aids ($7 per extra)
- 1 BOGO Public Skating coupon for all skating guests, plus one Learn to Skate drop in coupon for birthday child
- All Party parents will be contacted one weekend before their scheduled date to collect food orders and other information needed. Please use an active email address when creating your account.
SAT/SUN TIME SLOTS:
- 11am-1:30pm, Skate 12:15pm-1:15pm
- 12pm-2:30pm, Skate 1:15pm-2:15pm
- 3pm-5:30pm, Skate 4:15pm-5:15pm
- 4pm-6:30pm, Skate 5:15pm-6:15pm
- Additional 30 Minutes on Mini Rink (Dependent on Availability)- $75
- Private Skating Lesson- $50 (Per 12 skaters)
- IC Mascot-$25
- Additional party host-$75
- Additional Skaters- $12 per skater after 15
- Additional Skate Aids- $7 after 5 skate aids
- Additional Food Items- See Catering Menu upon registering
- Upgrade your party to a “Glow Party” for an additional $100, plus a glow stick for all participants!
IC’s COOL KIDS PARTY PACKAGE
$275 + Tax
- 2-hour party table in a “shared space”
- 1-hour of skating on the public skating session
- 10-skaters included plus birthday child ($10 per additional skater)
- 2-double cut large cheese pizzas (16 slices in each)
- 2-pitchers of lemonade and pitchers of water included
- Tableware included (tablecloth, napkins, forks, plates and cups)
- IC’s event crew member for setup, assistance, and clean up (gratuity not included, but very much appreciated)
- $7 per skate aid (no skate aids are included)
- 1 BOGO public skating coupon for all skating guests, plus 1 Learn to Skate drop-in coupon for birthday child
- Additional Skaters- $10 per skater after 11
- Additional Skate Aids- $7 per aid
- IC Mascot-$25
- Skate Monitor-$35
- Additional Food Items- see catering menu upon registering
*Reservations required for all Add-Ons*
Custom parties are available! Please contact our Events Department at:
Phone: (813) 803-7273
- May bring in cake/cupcakes but NO other outside food (additional food items are available for purchase)
- May bring in outside decorations but please no glitter, confetti, or pinatas
- All balloons must be tied to a weight
- When registering for the party and making your account, please enter your primary email and phone number – our events team uses this information to contact you regarding the details of your party
Information & FAQ
- All customers must have a FREE AdventHealth Center Ice account to book a birthday party. Click HERE to create an account.
- Book online by clicking the “Book Online” button at the top of this page.
- Having trouble booking online? Book over the phone or with our Events Department by contacting:
- Phone: (813) 803-7372
- Email: MChristopher@AHCenterIce.com
- In order to reserve your birthday party date and time, we require a FULL payment for your party package ($425 + tax).
- Any add-ons or extras will be paid on the day of your party – please stop by our front desk after your party ends to close out your tab.
- Outside food/beverages are NOT allowed inside AdventHealth Center Ice (other than a birthday cake/cupcakes).
- We offer catering options through Top Shelf Sports Lounge. Our Events Team will email you a catering menu the week before your party for you to make selections from.
- Party Rooms are set-up with tablecloths and paper products (listed above in package details).
- You are welcome to bring in decor to help enhance your party experience! We allow organizers into the room about 20-30 minutes prior to the start of your party time.
- Please tie all balloons to weights and use wall-safe tape for any signs or posters. We do not allow confetti, pinatas, or glitter in the facility.
- Our Events Crew works very hard to ensure that you and your guests have an amazing experience! You can show your appreciation by leaving a cash tip or credit card tip at the front desk upon checkout.