FROZEN 5K CHALLENGE // JANUARY 29
Celebrate National Skating Month with us to benefit Champions' Edge Skating Club & HERSTORY!
AdventHealth Center Ice welcomes parents, friends, family, and skaters of all levels to celebrate National Skating Month. Participants in all AdventHealth Center Ice skating and hockey programs, as well as, the general public are encouraged to take part.
Registration: $10 entry fee per person.
All participants will receive a swag bag & finisher certificate. Below you will find the three challenge levels. These categories organize skaters into leveled groups by speed, ice flow, and traffic for safety. AHCI coaches and Champions’ Edge Skating Club members will be volunteering to assist skaters as needed.
- Skating Time: 3:15pm – 4:00pm
- Beginner Level Skaters
- Learn to Skate: Snowballs
- Hockey 101
- Skating Time: 4:15pm – 5:00pm
- Intermediate Level Skaters
- Learn to Skate: IC’s Skate School
- Hockey 201
- Skating Time: 5:15pm – 6:00pm
- Experienced Level Skaters
- Rec + Travel Hockey and higher