Tampa Bay Crunch
Frequently Asked Questions
Teams with the most points after the regular season qualify for the State Championship tournament.
- Each team varies with its progress. It will depend on how many tournaments they decide to enter and if they make the playoffs.
- 70+ hours of practice per season
- Players also receive off-ice training.
Each team carries a minimum of 15 skaters and 2 goalies.
League registration, as well as, practice and tournament fees.
- Players will come for the tryout skate and be evaluated by the coaches.
- You should receive an answer within 48-hours of the tryout.
Full equipment is required.
Registration will open at the conclusion of the SAHOF State Championship.